Monday, January 30, 2012

Milford Oyster Festival

I have gone on a creating frenzy!  I am super excited because I am preparing for this year's Milford Oyster Festival where I will be displaying and selling my beautiful handmade crafts.  I have been papercrafting like a mad woman and loving every minute of it!  Here are a few of the projects that I have created so far.  Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!  The festival will be held on August 18th and I would love it if you would stop by my booth Stephanie Loves Scrapbooking!


Shadow Box Frame with hand rolled paper flowers- just add your own photo


Display Album for Baby- holds 12 pages of your cutest photos inside



Sweet Recipe Box- holds 4x6 recipe cards (some cards included)



Haunting Halloween Showcase- decorated on all sides, just add your photos!
 
Perpetual Calendar- use this year after year for birthdays, anniversaries and recurring events 
 
   

4 Blocks- 4 Words- Home, Luck, Play, and Love


Oh boy do I have more to show you so check back again soon!  :)

Happy Crafting! :)


2 comments: