Friday, May 11, 2012

Leadershare 2012 Roomie Gifts Received

I just love my CTMH friends. Even though we are not official "roomies" we still exchange roomie gifts each year at a CTMH event. Check out these awesome projects my two CTMH BFF's made for me. 

Jolene made me this beautiful frame of my initial sculpted totally out of buttons! She makes the
prettiest scrunchie flowers too!  I couldn't wait to hang this up in my craft room!

Crystal made me this super cute box and filled it with sweet tangerine Bath & Body products.
She used the deep cut blade to cut both the black layered flower and the pink rose out
of felt using her Cricut!  I can wear the rose as a pin or even in my hair!

I love you guys! Thanks again! You're the best! :)

Check back tomorrow for my next post (a super BIG one) showcasing all of the artwork I made at Leadershare.

No comments:

Post a Comment