Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bracket Frame Workshop


In my next featured worskshop we will use the My Creations Bracket Frame from Close To My Heart.

This workshop will run through the next few months with the designs changing and customizable.

There are so many options for these beautiful chipboard frames!

Here are a few samples starting with the Christmas designs I have created using the Pear and Partridge paper packet and dimensional elements.

These will make perfect Christmas gifts for my family this year!

As you can see, I popped up a cute 4x4 pic of my son with Santa Claus from this year. 

You could easily fit an 8x8 size photo on the inside as well or even a couple of smaller wallet size pics and a few more embellishments too. 




Here are two more designs that I have created to give as gifts this Christmas. 


This next design is featured in the Close To My Heart Autumn Winter 2012 Idea Book.  It has a stamped family tree on the inset. The tree is intricately cut with the micro-tip scissors so that the leaves stick out and are very life-like.  I love how it accents the wall of photos showing family heritage.



I hope you will consider making one for your home decor or as the perfect gift this holiday season.  Contact me if you are interested.  There are only a couple of dates left for December.  Put your requests in now for the New Year!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment