Monday, August 1, 2011

Yeah!! The New Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book is HERE!!!

 

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here and it is gorgeous!!! Click here to view it online! With bigger pictures of the artwork and even detailed supply lists for the featured projects, this new idea book is really the BEST yet!  See for yourself!

The new August SOTM (Stamp of the Month) is really WICKED!!!  For the month of August only, the Wicked stamp set with a Halloween theme (duh!) will make your inner witch kackle! Perfect timing I think for getting ready for that big Halloween party!  Click here to purchase



The new Mischief Paper packet is awesome! I will feature this paper packet in my September Workshop Class.  Click here to purchase it separately or click here to purchase the WOTG (Workshop on the Go) that we will be using in my September Workshop Class. I'll post that artwork soon. Email me to reserve your seat as seats in my classes are limited.   


So much to say and so very little time!  My son Joshua is calling now and finally feeling better! He had a 104 fever from Tuesday night to early Sunday morning.  Summer virus the doc said. 

Stay tuned to my blog for more updates, new products and new info that I know you will love!  Such as our even lower prices on stamp sets and thicker double sided paper! More details soon! Happy crafting!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment