Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NEW CTMH Idea Book only a day away!

Drum roll please....The new CTMH Idea Book is being released on August 1st! I am so excited because I know you will absolutely LOVE all of the new and fabulous products and I can't wait to show them to you!!!  I have had the amazing opportunity to get my copy of the new Idea Book already at Convention and I also received lots of gorgeous new papers and accessories for FREE (click here to sign up to be a Consultant and you can be just as LUCKY as me!). 

Wow are you going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the new CRICUT cartridge!!! The flowers and doilies in the beautiful artwork showcased above were made using our new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  Yes we have really decided to make papercrafting FASTER. SIMPLER. EASIER. for you.  After all our motto is: We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.  And we really mean it! Even if you think you are not a creative person I KNOW I can help you discover how with our patterns, instructions and guidance you can make the most amazing papercrafting projects that your family and friends will just go crazy over.  And best yet, you will have the confidence in knowing that your precious memories will be preserved for future generations to enjoy and treasure! 
There are so many things to show and tell you that I will also be holding a CTMH Open House on August 14th from Noon until 3 p.m.  Come and see our new products and get your very own copy of the new Idea Book for FREE with your order.  I will also have some cash & carry items and of course a make & take! What's that? You can't wait until August 14th? (I don't blame you!!!) You can also click here to place an order online at my website at stephaniebrown.myctmh.com right now for products in the current Idea Book and starting August 1st for the new products in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book!  Please let me know if you will be attending my CTMH Open House as I want to make sure to prepare enough make & takes for all!  RSVP through email by August 12th at s.m.brown@sbcglobal.net and I will send you all the details.  SEE YOU SOON!!!
Happy crafting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment