Sunday, March 10, 2013

Later Sk8r layouts

Later Sk8r is the most awesome boy paper ever! I just love the mixture of cool blue and green colored sayings such as RAD, FUN, ROUGH and TOUGH with the images of gears, wheels and skulls (I teach Anatomy & Physiology so I am particularly fond of skulls).


I am all set to fill an entire scrapbook of layouts using Later Sk8r and the coordinating My Stickease,  rubber accessories and blue and green epoxy bubbles. Here is a close up...


I just could not resist showing you the next layout that I created for Joshua's scrapbook. 


As you can tell from the close up below, I distressed the edges of the papers and My Stickease with Outdoor Denim ink.  Doesn't that really make all the layers stand out?  It is one of my favorite distressing techniques.  I love the My Stickease that come with this set.  So many options for them from cars, to robots, to riding bikes or skating, they cover just about any activity that a boy could get himself into.


This paper is just a perfect fit for my son.  His adventures never end and I am blessed to go along for the ride.  :) 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment