Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Chantilly love


March is such a busy month for me! I have a scrapbooking crop or craft fair scheduled for every weekend.  (Check out my calendar at the top of my blog for more details!)  I am so excited to finally get a chance to post the second layout from my Chantilly scrapbook featuring photos from my childhood.  I have wanted to make this album for a long time and now I have the perfect paper and accessories to do so! I just LOVE this paper and accessories! If you like the fun colors and patterns to this collection and want to purchase some for your own layouts, please click here .  



Here is a close-up of the dimensional elements and fabric buttons that accessorize this paper perfectly.  I also have used the antiqued gold collection (buttons and flourishes) and of course some sparkles.


Since Easter is right around the corner and I am collecting quite a few small scraps of Chantilly papers leftover from my layouts I have put them to good use in some Easter cards.  I am teaching these cards as free make 'n takes at my scrapbooking crops.  Everyone is in love with this paper and I get to show off our new marker sets as well.  I used them to color in a few areas of this cute (and unfortunately retired) Bunny Love stamp.  The inside of my card says "some bunny loves you."  I have a few more cards and layouts to show you but that will have to wait for another post.



Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment