Sunday, July 17, 2011

CTMH Convention: 3 Make & Takes


Last night was the last night of Convention and WOW am I EXCITED about all the GORGEOUS projects we made this year!!! and best yet I was able to finish them here!!!!
 

This is the front cover of Convention Display Album made by attaching 3 Kraft cards together and accordian folding them.   The following pictures are of the inside pages...






I am going to go back later and darken the new cork letters with a little Cocoa ink to make them pop more, add my pictures to the white spaces and my journalling to the tags.   Here is the second project we made a 12 x 12  2-page layout using the new Roxie papers, 10 things level 2 accessory, bling assortment and red ribbon. I absolutely LOVE how this layout came out!!!


Here are a few closeups...





Now all I have to do is add the pictures and the journalling! The three black 4x6 spaces are to be filled with pictures and the journalling will be added to each of the numbered pull tabs from the 10 things pocket. Don't you just love the addition of those cute pearl stick pins!!!

The third make & take was the new Memory Game Box. This 3 x 3 box has 24 chipboard coasters/cards inside. We decorated the box featuring the new Elemental papers.  It is such a cute box and I can't wait to do another one of these and fill it with a collection of my 3x3 thank you cards.


Although I did not find a Sticky Boy again this year I had a BLAST with all of my CTMH friends some of which found a sticky boy (or two!) of their very own! You LUCKY rascals!  I will post more pictures later.  I am eager to place my CTMH Convention order!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment