Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CTMH Convention - Roomie Gifts Received

Yesterday my CTMH friends and I exchanged roomie gifts. I have to start by saying that I have the BEST CTMH friends ever and that they make the BEST roomie gifts!  :)  I am going to be all "blinged-out" at Convention this year!  Jolene made the very cool hand-rolled beaded necklace with a Sticky Boy shrinky dink charm.  Sticky Boy is the first clear My Acrylix stamp made by CTMH and an awesome treat to those that find one of the many that are hidden every year around the convention rooms.  The cute flower rings were made by Crystal.  The beautiful hand-rolled beaded charm bracelet was made by Jean.  Stacey made the adorable tag mini album for all my Convention memories.  I will post the roomie gifts that I made for my friends in another post.  For now, enjoy the pics...I am off to find my very own Sticky Boy...Wish me LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment