Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Destination California-- Sightseeing

WOW we had an AMAZING time in California!!!  I have already posted two times on our fun in Disneyland and also a few posts from my exciting CTMH Convention, but along the way we also had some time to do some COOL sightseeing.  We visited Graumans Chinese Theatre to see the many hand and foot prints of celebrities in the cement, walked along the stars on the sidewalk, took a tour of celebrities homes in our very own white stretch limosine and walked along the BEAUTIFUL beach in Long Beach! Here are some pics of the highlights...



The star of Michael Jackson was right in front of the Chinese Theatre


Che Bella Sophia Loren. Even her shoe prints are gorgeous!



Crazy yet loveable Jack Nicholson



Go ahead Clint Eastwood make MY day! Mom sure was happy! :)


Steven Spielberg's house was on the top of a huge hill


Keanu Reeves' house was very industrial


Cameron Diaz's house (mansion!) was beautiful!


Christina Aguilera's house (behind the big wooden gate!) was pretty in pink!


Me on Rodeo Drive! Check!!!!!



Joshua and I in front of the REG-BEV-WIL (Regent Beverly Wilshire) Yeah!!!! Is that Edward Louis stopping by to pick me up?! 



We had a GREAT view of the hollywood sign.  Very cool!!!


Josh and I on the California sand!



Mom LOVES palm trees.  Too bad they don't sell those in the gift shops!

My next post will be from LAS VEGAS Baby!!!

8 comments:

  1. It is really helpful for readers who are looking for online assignment help. I also work in the same area and provide assignment help to students for various subjects. Most of my students are from parts of the UK, USA, India, and Singapore. Our team of professors are from reputed Colleges. Visit our website to know our areas of expertise and let us know if we can be of help. Also Read: how many pages is 1000 words,
    how many pages is 2000 words,
    how many pages is 1500 words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The state of Idaho wishes you well! Working in this environment has become tedious to the point that I've chosen to take a vacation from it all.
    I'll check your blog on my iPhone during my lunch break. Thank you so much for sharing this treasure of knowledge with us.
    in a few moments, and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me.
    home. The blog loads really quickly on mobile devices.
    There is no WIFI at all, only 3G.
    Despite this, it was a fantastic experience all the same.
    blog!
    reaper crack
    coreldraw graphics suite 2019 crack
    mavis beacon crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, could you tell me which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm thinking about starting my blog soon, but I can't decide between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    I'm curious because your design appears to be unique.
    I'm looking for something different than other blogs.
    P.S. Please accept my apologies for straying from the topic, but I had to inquire!
    remote desktop manager enterprise crack
    inpixio photo clip crack
    rekordbox crack
    time trex time and attendance crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the valid article it is very interesting. Visit. ospoly hnd admission requirements

    ReplyDelete