Thursday, July 14, 2011

CTMH Convention - Roomie Gifts Given

As promised, these are the roomie gifts I made.  They are perpetual calendars.  I used the CTMH 3 x 3 white mini album as the base. I personalized each album as to the paperpacket that my friends liked the best. 


This is what the inside first page looks like of the album I made with Sophia papers... It says "Dates 2 Remember"

The next few pages are calendar pages, one for every month with a few extra "Remember" pages at the end of the album. Here is a sample page from my album that I used the Bliss paperpack to make...


My friends can stamp the dates of their family's important birthdays on the inside as I have done above. 
The back cover of the album looks like this...


I try to always add that Made With Love stamp to the back of my projects. It is one of my favorites. Here is what some of the albums looked like all wrapped up...


I hope you have enjoyed the pics.  If you would like more details on the materials I used just let me know. Tomorrow is day 1 of Convention and I am SO EXCITED to see all of the fabulous NEW products CTMH will be presenting.  Until tomorrow this scrapbooking diva is signing off.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment