Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Destination California -- 7th Stop: Disneyland, Anaheim, California

We have arrived at our destination!!!! We are finally in DISNEYLAND in Anaheim, California!  Joshua is in heaven and I am certainly amongst the stars!  What a truly magical place! I feel like a little kid for sure!  :) The Disneyland Hotel is awesome, the wall behind the beds has a HUGE wood carving of Cinderella's castle with fireworks that really light up in the sky above! Very cool! (I know I like it a lot more than Joshua!!!)  The room has Mickey-touches down to the littlest detail. Even the faucet knobs and shampoo bottle caps are Mickey shaped!!!  The pools have 3 different water slides of different sizes; Joshua and I went on the smallest and we got soaked! He really loves to play in the water.  I'll write more later, we are off to have more fun at Disneyland!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment